|IMAGE PART OF|
You can submit your unpublished poems, short stories or any kind of articles [film, music and other art reviews, essays, life experiences, etc.] Here are our conditions:
1. THE WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. You must be the author of the articles, poems or short stories that you will submit. We do not accept plagiarized works. Articles, poems and short stories that have been published in other blogs or publications are not eligible.
2. THE ARTICLES, POEMS AND SHORT STORIES MUST BE IN FILIPINO (all dialects accepted) OR ENGLISH, and you agree that we will use your complete name. For now, we do not accept pseudonyms, unless the administrator of this blog knows you personally.
3. YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: your complete name, your e-mail address, your contact number, and your country of residence [not your complete address]. If you wish, you may also include your picture in your article, similar to the pictures in newspaper columns.
Please note that we will not publish your email or contact number. We just need this for editorial purposes.
4. You also agree that WE MAY ALSO EDIT YOUR WORK [if necessary] but if we make some minor changes, we will ask for your approval again before publishing your edited article. We usually only edit work for grammar errors.
5. You agree to put OUR DISCLAIMER below your published article.
“Brun Philippines Online Magazine” and any of its contributing writers do not necessarily agree with the opinions of the writer of this article. We aim only for a healthy exchange of different ideas and points of view.”
You still own the copyright of your work. Once your work is accepted, you must specify the length of time that you want your articles, poems and short stories to appear in our magazine. You can also inform us if you want your work removed from our magazine any time.
Please take note that all submitted work is subject for approval by our editorial team. We cannot guarantee that all submitted articles will be published but we will notify you by e-mail whether we accept your work or not.
Since “Brun Philippines Online Magazine” is a charity publication, we cannot pay you for your original articles, poems or short stories, but once we donate our earnings to a charity, we will include your name in the list of donors if you wish.
Thank you very much. We look forward hearing from you.
Rob San Miguel
E-MAIL your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org