Search This Blog

25 September 2024

Vocabulary: Commonly Used Verb - "Influence"


Verb: INFLUENCE

Our verb for the day is “influence”. For example, My teacher's advice influenced my choice of career.” Les conseils de mon professeur ont orienté mon choix de carrière.

Who influenced your choice of career?
There is not a single person who influenced my career. Many people influenced me like my teachers and parents. - Il n'y a pas une seule personne qui a influencé ma carrière. De nombreuses personnes m'ont influencé, comme mes professeurs et mes parents.


“Influence” also refers to weather situations. For example, the weather influences my mood. Le temps influence mon humeur.

Does the weather influence your mood?
No, the weather does not affect your mood. Rain or shine, I feel the same. - Non, le temps n'affecte pas votre humeur. Qu'il pleuve ou qu'il fasse beau, je me sens la même chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: The other contributing writers and members of this publication and our advertisers do not necessarily share the opinions of the writer of the article above.

Language Levels

Language Levels

TRAVEL VIDEO BLOG

A MOTO TRAVEL SERIES